HOME    |    FAQ    |    COLUMN    |    PAST ISSUES

COLUMN

#182  Jul 15, 2016    email version

“职场碰瓷”案例一:故意拒签合同,索要双倍工资

Case I About “Blackmail in Job Market”: Refuse to sign a contract on purpose in order to claim double wage

如何防范这种“碰瓷”现象,又如何应对“碰瓷族”的恶意诉讼,非常值得我们企业管理者或人力资源从业者认真思考。

How to prevent such kind of “blackmail” phenomenon from happening, and how to cope with the malicious actions taken by the “blackmailers” are well worthy of careful consideration by enterprise managers or human resource practitioners.

雇佣动态 / Employment Express
  • 多地公布2016年企业工资指导线

    Many regions have disclosed enterprise wage guidelines for 2016

    今年已有北京、山东、山西、内蒙古等多地发布了2016年企业工资指导线。与2015年相比,上述地区今年的企业工资指导线涨幅多为持平或下调,仅北京的下线有所提高,由去年的3.5%提高至4%。

    This year, Beijing, Shandong, Shanxi, Inner Mongolia and other regions have disclosed enterprise wage guidelines for 2016. Compared with 2015, the enterprise wage guidelines of the majority regions above in this year remain unchanged or lower, while only that of Beijing increases somewhat from 3.5% in the last year to 4%.

  • 逾10省推2.5天休假:多休半天 周末玩更嗨

    Over 10 provinces have implemented 2.5-day weekends: An extra half-day leave will lead to a happier weekend

    日前,湖北省出台意见,鼓励有条件的地方和单位实行2.5天休假。迄今,针对2.5天休假正式出台意见的省份,已超过10个。

    A few days ago, Hubei Province released an opinion to encourage places and entities that meet the requirements to implement 2.5-day weekends. By far, over 10 provinces have released opinions in allusion to 2.5-day weekends.

  • 28省份公开高温津贴

    28 provinces have disclosed their high temperature allowances

    目前,28个省份公开高温津贴的标准,各地标准在每月100元至240元不等,发放月份也不相同。按月计发津贴的省份中,山西省标准最高,为240元/月;北京市为180元/月。

    So far, 28 provinces have disclosed their high temperature allowances, which range from RMB 100/month to RMB 240/month and are provided in different months. Among provinces which provide the allowances by month, Shanxi provides the highest allowance of RMB 240/month and Beijing provides the second highest of RMB 180/month.

  • 人社部:应该适度放缓工资调整频率与提高幅度

    MOHRSS: The adjustment frequency and increase margin of wage shall be properly lowered

    人社部副部长信长星认为应该适度放缓工资调整频率、提高幅度,来继续保持在吸引投资上的竞争优势。今年上半年六个地区提高最低工资,平均增幅11%;去年提高的地区有13个,平均增幅13.5%。说明目前工资增速明显放缓,幅度也在下降。

    Vice Minister Xin Changxing of MOHRSS thinks that the adjustment frequency and increase margin of wage shall be properly lowered to maintain the competitive advantage in respect of attracting investments. In the first half of this year, 6 regions increased their minimum wages by an average margin of 11%; last year, 13 regions increased the minimum wages by an average margin of 13.5% in the last year. This suggests that the growth rate of wage apparently lowers at present, and the increase margin drops accordingly.

  • 第二

    ECA近日发布最新年度的“我的外派员工薪酬市场调查”,调查结果显示,被派驻中国內地的员工薪酬待遇上升至亚太区第二名。

    Recently, ECA has released the “market research on the remuneration for our expatriates” of the new year, and the result shows that the remuneration for their employees dispatched to Mainland China has risen to 2nd place in Asia Pacific.

  • 21%

    LinkedIn(领英)数据显示,在跳槽的媒体人当中,21%的人都选择了流向互联网高科技领域,而专业服务类公司(如公关公司、广告公司等)则以18%的占比紧随其后。

    According to the data of LinkedIn, among job-hopping media practitioners, 21% have chosen to work in high-tech Internet fields, and 18% in professional services companies (such as public relations companies and advertising companies) following it closely.

  • 2%

    三星电子是全世界最大的消费电子制造商,但是三星的软件业务水平却非常弱。日前,三星电子一名高管表示,三星只有1%到2%的员工,能够胜任谷歌公司的工作。

    Samsung Electronics is the largest consumer electronics manufacturer in the world, but its software professional level is much weaker. A few days ago, an officer of Samsung Electronics said only 1% - 2% of its employees were qualified for the work in Google Inc.

  • 5成

    2016年765万人毕业再次刷新记录,那么,庞大的毕业生群体究竟流向何方?近日,毕业季大数据报告显示:面对焦灼的就业形势,52%的95后选择在找工作的道路上奋战到底,剩下的48%选择回避就业季。

    The number of graduates, 7,650,000 in 2016 has refreshed the records once again. Then, where have the large group of graduates streamed? Recently, the report concerning the big data in graduation season shows that: In the face of the anxiety-provoking employment situation, 52% of graduates born in the mid-90s to early ‘00s have determined to fight to the end in the way of looking for a job, while the rest 48% have determined to shun the graduation season.

Past Issues